Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Level 1 Certificate Course
Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) Level 1 Certificate Course (Online & Offline)
12th of March 2024 to 15th of March 2024,
Time: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy is a practical, action-oriented approach of coping with problems and enhancing personal growth. It focuses on dealing with attitudes, emotions and maladaptive behaviors that can sabotage emotional, mental and psychological wellbeing.
REBT also provides people with an individualized set of proven techniques for helping them to uncover and reformulate their irrational beliefs and replace them with more sensible, realistic, helpful and healthier ones.
About the Trainer and Facilitator:
-Founder | Psychologist | Psychotherapist
-REBT Practitioner: Albert Ellis Institute, NY, USA
-CBT Practitioner: Beck Institute, PA, USA
Investment: INR 7,000/- (Student/ Group discount available) (Note: Seats on first-come-first-serve basis)
In the first level the Therapist will mainly focus on helping the participants to get them acquainted with the techniques of REBT and its application on oneself.
People are expected to use REBT on themselves, so that it enables them to help other people from their own personal experience with REBT and the change they find in their lives.
- Training by a highly knowledgeable and experienced psychotherapist and psychologist.
- Reading material (REBT Level 1 manual and relevant handouts)
- Learning through fun-filled activities
- Supervision by trained co-facilitators and individual feedback provided
- Demonstration and mock practice sessions
- Certificates awarded to all participants
- Guidance on books and other resources
REBT Course Content Level 1:
- Explanation of the terms CBT, CT, REBT, RECBT
- Conceptual tenets of REBT
- Theory and fundamental principles of REBT
- Conceptualization of emotions
- REBT Sequence: Steps in counseling
- Techniques and skills of using REBT on oneself
- Activities to gain the conviction through the use of cognitive, emotive and behavioural methods