Intensive Play Therapy Certificate Course
Intensive Play Therapy Certificate Course to be a Certified Play Therapy Practitioner.
From 23rd of February 2022 to 18th of May 2022,
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
The intensive play therapy certificate course is an autonomous course offered by EMOTICONS India. It is a structured, theoretically driven and practically driven training.
Play Therapy is a highly effective research based therapy that builds on normal communicative learning processes of children and helps them to resolve psycho-social challenges and behavioural issues.
Play Therapy is typically used with children between the ages of 3 and 14 years old, but the benefits of it can be seen with adults as well.
Learn the skills to facilitate children and adults with various therapeutic needs with an intensive training in Play Therapy.
Highly Recommended For:
Psychology Students, Counsellors, Teachers, Parents, Remedial Teachers, Psychologists and Special Educators, and People willing to work with Children.
Format of the Course:
Online mode of learning.
– Early bird discounts till 10th February 2022. (10% discount)
– Group discounts available (15% discount)
– Ex-participants discount: Avail 10% and 20% discount if you have completed Play Therapy Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate Course respectively.
- Practical exposure of Play Therapy under various settings.
- Mock sessions.
- One-on-one supervision provided by the expert.
- Discussions based on various case studies will be held.
- Hands on experience in learning play therapy techniques.
- Be a certified Play Therapy Practitioner.
- Play therapy principles, types and approaches
- Play therapy techniques
- Various settings of application
- Play therapy with special needs
- Adult play therapy
- Play therapy in family settings
- Tele play therapy
- Animal assisted play therapy
Mrs. Anupama Ganu – Play Therapist
- 15+ years of play therapy experience.
- Member of American Association of Play Therapy.
- Member of National Association of Play Therapy, India.
The Practitioner’s certificate will be awarded based on the evaluation and remarks given by the supervisor on your Play therapy skills displayed.
- The course duration is of 3 months
- The lectures will be held thrice a week; Monday, Wednesday, Friday; IST 6:00 P.M.to 8:00 P.M.
- The google form will be sent after the registration form is filled.
The last date to submit the admission form is 20th February 2022