Rational Emotive Cognitive Behavior Therapy is a practical, action-oriented approach of coping with problems and enhancing personal growth. It focuses on dealing with attitudes, emotions and maladaptive behaviors that can sabotage emotional, mental and psychological wellbeing.
RECBT also provides people with an individualized set of proven techniques for helping them to uncover and reformulate their irrational beliefs and replace them with more sensible, realistic, helpful and healthier ones.
• Training by a highly knowledgeable and experienced psychotherapist and psychologist.
• Reading material(RECBT Level 1 manual)
• Learning through fun-filled activities
• Supervision by trained co-facilitators and feedback
• Satisfaction of queries
• Certificates awarded to all participants
RECBT Course Content Level 1:
1. Theory of RECBT
2. The Basic Principles of RECBT
3. RECBT Sequence: Steps in counseling
4. Activities to practice and have experience of counseling
In the first level the Therapist will mainly focus on helping the people to get them acquainted with the techniques of RECBT on self.
People are expected to use RECBT on themselves, so that it enables them to help other people from their own personal experience with RECBT and the change they find in their lives.
Please fill the form to register.