Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy is a practical, action-oriented approach of coping with problems and enhancing personal growth. It focuses on dealing with attitudes, emotions and maladaptive behaviors that can sabotage emotional, mental and psychological wellbeing.
REBT also provides people with an individualized set of proven techniques for helping them to uncover and reformulate their irrational beliefs and replace them with more sensible, realistic, helpful and healthier ones.
• Training by a highly knowledgeable and experienced psychotherapist and psychologist.
• Reading material (REBT Level 2 manual)
• Learning through fun-filled activities
• Peer Counseling and Group Therapy Sessions
• Supervision by trained supervisors & facilitators and feedback by the same on your performance
• Satisfaction of queries
• Certificates awarded to all participants
REBT Course Content Level 2:
1. Recap of Conceptual Understanding of REBT
2. Principles & Techniques used in REBT
3. Qualities and Skills of trained Counslelor
4. REBT Sequence: Steps in counseling
5. Activities to practice and have experience of counseling
The REBT level 2 focuses on the participants applying techniques of REBT on others (/clients) for which hands on experience through peer counseling and group therapy will be provided.
Limited Seats only.
Investment: INR 6,500/-
Please fill the form to register.