In counseling or in any form of psychotherapy, taking a complete case history is an important aspect of providing quality services to the client. It helps to serve client now and in the future. It plays an important role in diagnosis as well as the treatment.
Simply knowing the format or structure is not enough to record the robust case history. Case History is a skill of asking the right question to get the required information. This will help a counsellor or therapist in designing the subsequent plan of action.
Case formulation in mental health practice is logical and skilful exploration of problem and the person in the problem. It forms the foundation of any therapeutic process.
1. Learning through discussions and case studies
2. Group Discussion and mock sessions
3. Relevant Handouts will be provided
4. Certificates awarded to all participants
1. Importance of case history and its format
2. Basics of MSE (Mental Status Examination)
3. Guidelines for questions and probing
4. Challenges in taking case history
Highly recommended for:
Counsellors, aspiring mental health professionals, psychologists, psychiatrists.
Post graduation in Psychology
Friday, 5th June 2020 - 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 6th & 7th June 2020 - 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Investment: INR 2000/-
Please fill the form to register.